Antelope Canyon Expedition from Las Vegas
Nothing worth having is ever easy. Still, the prospect of spending 10-12 hours driving or sitting on a bus from Las Vegas, even to see something as epic as Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, is something you’re not looking forward to one bit. Scenic Grand Canyon Airlines heard your collective eye rolls, moans, groans and “are we there yets?” and came up with with the perfect solution: the Las Vegas Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Air Tour!
From Las Vegas, you'll be picked up at your hotel, and driven to the Boulder City Municipal Airport. There, you’ll be transported by fixed-wing plane to Page, Arizona, home of Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Lake Powell and other scenic wonders you’ve come too far not to see. You’ll enjoy a stupendous eagle-eye view on a 1.5 hour flight that's chock-a-block with both natural and man-made marvels, including Hoover Dam and the 900’ high Bypass Bridge, Lake Mead, the Grand Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, the Glen Canyon Dam, Vermillion Cliffs and Lake Powell.
Upon landing in Page, Arizona, you’ll board custom-built safari jeeps bound for Antelope Canyon, the renowned slot canyon whose other-worldly colors and shapes have captivated photographers from around the globe. After enjoying ample photo ops in the Lower branch of the canyon, you’ll then take a simple hike to the Horseshoe Bend Overlook for an up-close view of this curious hairpin turn in the Colorado River known to geologists as an “incised meander.” A light lunch is served prior to reboarding your aircraft for your return flight to Boulder City.
Let’s face it, driving or taking a bus tour, you’ll be lucky to have a couple of hours sightseeing before you have to beeline it back to Vegas by a decent hour. With the Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Air Tour, you’ll have half a day of adventure and discovery in beautiful Page, Arizona, and you’ll be back in Vegas with daylight to spare!
Capacity on this tour is limited, so book your spot today
WHAT YOU GET:
- Complimentary round-trip shuttle service from your Las Vegas hotel
- Exclusive fixed-wing flight from Boulder City, NV to Page, AZ
- Stunning aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermillion Cliffs, Glen Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend
- Guided walking tour of Lower Antelope Canyon**
- 1.2-mile round-trip hike to the Horseshoe Bend overlook***
- Spectacular photo opportunities
- Meal included
**Some stair climbing and light boulder climbing is required to tour this slot canyon; it it not wheelchair accessible nor is it recommended for individuals with extreme claustrophobia.
***This hike is rated 'moderate' and is manageable for most people in reasonably good health. Improvements to the overlook are in process that should render the hike easier by Spring of 2018.
- Government-issued photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state ID)
- Water (please do not open container while in the aircraft)
Camera (selfie sticks and extending camera poles may be brought, but not used in or around the plane)
- Season-appropriate clothing (Light layers in early spring/late fall, cooler clothing during summer months), including hats and sunscreen
- Shoes sturdy enough for unpaved, rugged terrain (closed toed light hiking boots, tennis shoes or cross-trainers)