One day is not enough time to see everything in Page, AZ. But if you have to do it to stay on schedule, or you booked all your stay before visiting this website, this is the way to get the most out of your time (minimizing driving, and hitting optimal times for tours.) Here is the best one day itinerary in Page, AZ.
- Sunrise: Drive to Page, AZ/Antelope Canyon from where you are. Assuming you are in Zion, Grand Canyon, Sedona, or Monument Valley, this will take you between 2-4 hours.
- 1030: tour of Antelope Canyon – Book a tour with Lower or Upper Antelope Canyon. Both Lower Antelope Canyon companies are suitable, or drive directly to Upper Canyon.
- 1 pm: Drive to Antelope Point Marina and have lunch at Ja’di’To’oh, the restaurant on the docks of the marina. Despite the funny name, its mostly burgers, pizza, salads, and sandwiches (at marina prices.)
- 2 pm: Book a tour of Lake Powell with Antelope Point marina. This tour will take you up Antelope Canyon on the lake. There are other tours of the lake, but this is the fastest and has the least travel time on the water to get to a canyon.
- 330 pm: Drive to Horseshoe Bend and hike the .75 miles to the overlook. Sunset works well for this location, and hopefully it has cooled down a bit depending on the time of your visit. You should bring water regardless. Other ways to experience Horseshoe bend.
- Late Afternoon: Fly over Lake Powell and Horseshoe Bend and see the unique landscape from the air. Flights start at 30 minutes and can be done for under $100. A plane is a good option but if you have never been in a helicopter this area is one of the best backdrops in the American Southwest